Level: 32 [?]
Next Level: 453.790
Thanked 71 Times in 39 Posts
Level: 13  Life: 0 / 302
Magic: 66 / 5160
Arcgis 9.3 full crack
ESRI ArcGIS 9.3 (ArcInfo)
Bài giới thiệu tiếng Việt của: ESRI ArcGIS 9.3 (ArcInfo) [Full]
The ArcGIS (ArcInfo) includes a full suite of integrated applications : ArcView and ArcEditor
Whether you need to perform spatial analysis, manage large amounts of spatial data, or produce cartographically appealing maps to aid in decision making,
ArcGIS is a complete system for authoring, serving, and using geographic information. It is an integrated collection of GIS software products for building and deploying a complete GIS wherever it is needed%u2014on desktops, servers, or custom applications; over the Web; or in the field.
People are using ArcGIS in all types of organizations to improve their workflows and solve their most challenging issues.
ArcGIS helps you with
* Asset/data management including systems integration, claims/case management, service/territory area management, and constituent/customer management
* Planning and analysis such as forecasting and risk analysis
* Business operations such as call center/dispatching; monitoring and tracking; field data collection; inspections, maintenance and operations; and routing
* Situational awareness including decision support and customer/public access
ArcGIS Works Across the Enterprise
ArcGIS is a system for people who rely on accurate geographic information to make decisions. It facilitates collaboration and lets you easily author data, maps, globes, and models on the desktop and serve them out for use on a desktop, in a browser, or in the field, depending on the needs of your organization.
ArcGIS is a Windows suite consisting of a group of geographic information system (GIS) software products produced by Esri. At the desktop GIS level, ArcGIS can include:
* ArcReader, which allows one to view and query maps created with the other Arc products;
* ArcView, which allows one to view spatial data, create layered maps, and perform basic spatial analysis;
* ArcEditor which, in addition to the functionality of ArcView, includes more advanced tools for manipulation of shapefiles and geodatabases; or
* ArcInfo which includes capabilities for data manipulation, editing, and analysis.
There are also server-based ArcGIS products, as well as ArcGIS products for PDAs. Extensions can be purchased separately to increase the functionality of ArcGIS.
Link download :